Exercising at home is great because you can fit it into your day, without having to get to a facility or a class at a certain time.
But it can be hard to motivate yourself, it can feel a bit lonely or frustrating if you have questions and don't know where to turn.
That's why we are building a Members' Forum in the Vida Wellness Studio.
What is the Members' Forum for?
- asking Claudine and the Vida Wellness team for advice
- feeling supported and encouraged (by other members as well as by the team)
- having a community of people who are supportive of your fitness endeavours and understand your challenges
The Forum is a member-only space, and we won't share any of your messages or posts outside of the Studio. You will get helpful advice and positive encouragement.
Watch the quick video to find out more.
The Studio is an ‘online exercise studio’ for people who want to improve their balance and posture, move more easily, feel stronger and more confident.
Studio members get access to:
- A library of exercise videos, so you can find what you want quickly and easily (AND save your favourites for even faster access)
- Exclusive content: videos, articles and recorded talks just for you!
- Access to me: ask for advice, or if you have any questions about the videos
- A supportive community of fellow Members
The Studio makes it easy and enjoyable for you to exercise at home with the guidance of a professional instructor and the support of a friendly community.