Strong Foundations Exercise Classes
Would you like to:
- Strengthen the muscles you use in everyday activities?
- Feel less stiff and move more easily?
- Improve your posture and balance?
- Have more energy?
- Exercise in a supportive and friendly group?
- Work at just the right level for you?
- Be guided by an enthusiastic and experienced instructor?
- Feeling intimidated, surrounded by younger, fitter exercisers
- Loud music
- Any pressure to compete
- Feeling lost in a large group
- Being pushed too far by an instructor who doesn’t understand your needs
The Strong Foundations classes are here to improve your overall fitness, enabling you to live your life to the full. *As featured on BBC Radio 4* (click here to listen)
Click play on the video below to watch some of our class members in action and to see what they have to say about the classes:
Spring Term 2020: Monday January 6th - Friday April 3rd (half term February 17th - 21st)
Summer Term 2020: Monday April 20th - Friday July 17th
(half term May 25th - 29th, no class on Friday May 8th due to the Bank Holiday)
Mondays: 11.30-12.30; 12.45-1.45 – Garden Hall, St Mary’s Church, Wimbledon, SW19 8BP
Thursdays: 12.45-1.45 – Barnes Methodist Church Hall, Station Road, Barnes, SW13 0NH
Fridays: 11am-12noon – Barn Elms Sports Trust, Queen Elizabeth Walk, Barnes, SW13 9SA
Payments: £15/class when booking for the term (please contact us for booking details).
Contact us now to book your free taster session (limited availability – please book in advance).
What's in the Studio from Vida Wellness?
The Studio from Vida Wellness is an online exercise studio for people who want to exercise at home to improve their balance, feel stronger and move more easily.
If you enjoy reading our articles and doing our exercise videos, you won't want to miss out on the Studio!
Click here to learn about the Video Library, Knowledge Zone and how you can get advice and support in the Studio.