Strong Foundations Exercise Classes
Would you like to:
- Strengthen the muscles you use in everyday activities?
- Feel less stiff and move more easily?
- Improve your posture and balance?
- Have more energy?
- Exercise in a supportive and friendly group?
- Work at just the right level for you?
- Be guided by an enthusiastic and experienced instructor?
- Feeling intimidated, surrounded by younger, fitter exercisers
- Loud music
- Any pressure to compete
- Feeling lost in a large group
- Being pushed too far by an instructor who doesn’t understand your needs
The Strong Foundations classes are here to improve your overall fitness, enabling you to live your life to the full. *As featured on BBC Radio 4* (click here to listen)
Click on venue names for address, directions and transport information.
Autumn 2018: 3rd September – 14th December (half term 22nd - 26th October)
Mondays: 11.30-12.30; 12.45-1.45 – Garden Hall, St Mary’s Church, Wimbledon, SW19 8BP
Thursdays: 12.45-1.45 – Barnes Methodist Church Hall, Station Road, Barnes, SW13 0NH
Fridays: 11am-12noon – Barn Elms Sports Trust, Queen Elizabeth Walk, Barnes, SW13 9SA
Contact us now to book your free taster session (limited availability – please book in advance).
Spring 2019: 7th January - 5th April (half term 18th - 22nd Feb)
Summer 2019: 25th April - 22nd July (half term 27th - 31st May)
Keep moving with our FREE home exercise videos!
Would you like to strengthen your muscles and improve your balance?
Do you want the support of an experienced instructor?
How about some clear videos which you can easily follow at home?