These low impact movements will leave you feeling well-oiled, full of energy and ready to get on with your day.
This video will help you if you have stiff joints, arthritis or just find it hard to get moving in the morning. It's only 7 minutes long!
Our previous Move More Easily videos were so popular, we made more!
Last year, we released two Move More Easily videos. These were very popular and our members asked for more. So, here you go!
Keep the following in mind when you do this Move More Easily video:
- None of the exercises should hurt. If they do, ease off, perform a smaller movement or check your technique.
- Move within a comfortable range of motion. What this means for you may change from day to day, so just see how you feel each time you do the movements.
- You may feel some gentle crunching or hear some clicking in your joints as you do the movements. As long as you don't experience any pain, that's usually fine.
Get the full Move More Easily 2019 series
This is the first video in a 5-part series of Move More Easily 2019 videos.
The remainder of the series is only available to Vida Wellness Studio members.
The Studio is an online exercise studio for people who want to improve their balance, feel stronger and more confident, have better posture and move more easily.
Studio members get access to:
- An extensive library of clear, easy-to-follow exercise videos. There are lots of short videos, it's easy to find what you want and you can save your favourites.
- Exclusive content in the Knowledge Zone: videos, articles and recorded talks just for you!
- Access to Claudine and the Vida Wellness team: submit a Member Q&A, ask for advice or let us know if you have any questions about using the site. We are here to help!
- Support and encouragement from a friendly community in the Members' Forum. Share your experiences with fellow members who understand your challenges and will help you to stay motivated.
All material in this article and video is provided for information and educational purposes only. It is not advice and should not be relied on as such. Always consult an exercise or health professional if you have any health issues and need personalised advice. With this in mind, we hope you enjoy reading our articles and watching our videos.